This course is for those Professional Pilots who want to obtain the FI (A) License and work as a Flight Instructor.
Dream Flyers is the only school that teaches the FI Course with advanced single engine aircraft, providing a higher learning quality to the flight instructor pupil.
- 18 years of age
- Commercial Pilot License CPL (A)
- Having flown 5 flight hours in the last 6 months before the course
- Accomplishment of the skill test required to start the course
- 24 flight hours in advanced single engine aircraft (Piper Arrow PA28R-180 or Mooney M20J).
- 1 flight hour in semiacrobatic aircraft (Cessna 152, Utility category).
- 5 flight hours in simulator FNTP II (Alsim AL200).
- 125 hours including psychology, training classes, participatory discussions and applied instruction.
Licenses and Ratings you will obtain
- FI (A) Flight Instructor License